Saturday, May 26, 2018

If You Were To Die, Would Anyone Care?

Just about all of us think about death at some point. We reach a point where we wonder about what it will be like when we are gone. I would think those who think most about this would be parents or spouses mainly because they want to make sure their spouse and/or children are taken care of. Another part is this is I think we wonder more about what people think of us than we let on. I think there is a part of us that our lives have meaning and we were meant to play a role somehow while we are here. The thought of us not being here rises questions about who will take our place doing what we do when we are gone? Anytime there is life, there is death. We all will face death at some point, which is just fact. The important question for those who believe in an afterlife and those who don't, is what are you going to do with your life while you are here? The thought for me that is scarier than death is that I did not fulfill my purpose and died without making a notable contribution to humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment